Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Moving On....

Hi Stamping Friends!
Happy April Fool's Day!
Thanks for coming back for a visit!  Are you sad that Sale-a-bration is over for another year?  While it's always great fun to get free stampin' stuff, I'm ready to move forward. I've been so busy with parties that I haven't had time to ink up some of my new stamp sets. They've been sitting untouched and unloved on my counter, but that will be changing soon.  As much as I love stamping, I have to say that I'm kind of relieved that Sale-a-bration is over.  And with Easter coming up this weekend, I plan to spend some time away from my stamp room, where I have practically lived for the past three months.  But before we leave this topic, please accept my heart-felt thanks for one of the best Sale-a-brations ever!  Thank you to all my wonderful hostesses and customers.  I couldn't do what I love and be a demonstrator without all of you!  You are the best!

For the next several days, I'm going to be showing some of the work of my wonderful downline members, who are so creative that I just have to share their cards with you.  Check out this great card by Janet Jones...



I have to admit that I'm in a rut when it comes to picking colors.  I wouldn't have thought of using a Night of Navy background for a springy card, but this works!  That cute designer paper is called  Flowerpot and can be seen at the top of page 186 in the annual catalog.  The Flower was stamped in Daffodil Delight with the Petal Potpourri set on page 23 of the Occasions catalog, then punched out with the Flower Medallion punch on the same page.  Unfortunately, the Hello You Thinlet Dies that Janet used to cut the word "you" are currently unavailable.  I'm hoping that Stampin'Up! will receive a new shipment soon.  Meanwhile, they've turned off the order number so as not to have a huge list of backorders, which are frustrating for everyone.  Thanks, Janet, for letting me share your card!

Hope your Wednesday is a happy one!  If it isn't going so well, try to make time to stamp a little.  You deserve a break from your usual routine, and I guarantee that you'll feel better after you've stamped out your stress!  Here's one of my favorite quotes to end this post... "We tend to seek happiness, when happiness is actually a choice."
Please come back on Friday for more stamping inspiration!
Hugs,
Susan






No comments:

Post a Comment