Monday, March 16, 2015

Crazy About You!

Hey there, Stampers!

How was your weekend?  Did you enjoy the rain?  I actually thought it was a bit of a novelty to wake up on Saturday morning to the sound of the wind and the rain.  And since we need the rain, I was happy to see it.  You probably know how much I love the sun and warmer weather, but we sure don't want a drought!

Today I'm going to show you a card we made at Debbie's stamping party out in the Bethany area on Saturday.  We used the great stamp set called Crazy About You and I showed everyone how to use the adhesive transfer sheets to adhere the scripty words that we cut with the Hello You Thinlit Dies that coordinate with the stamp set.  You can check out this stamp set on page 31 of the Occasions catalog. The matching framelits are shown at the top of the page. 
Take a peek...




Here's a quick list of what I used:

Stamps:  Crazy About You
Ink:  Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Pistachio Pudding
Paper:  Pistachio Pudding, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Accessories:  Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Medallion Flower Punch, Petite Petals Punch, Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Basic Pearls, Crisp Cantaloupe Thick Baker's Twine, Hello You Thinlets, Adhesive Transfer Sheets, Dimensionals.

With Easter only about three weeks away, it is definitely time to get busy on your Easter cards.  I need to take my own advice and get busy too!  I hope your week is off to a smooth start and that you'll enjoy a week free of trauma and drama.  Please come back on Wednesday and I'll show you another pretty card!

Hugs and Happiness!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment