Friday, October 24, 2014

Yippe, it's Friday!

Hi and happy Friday, everyone!

Are you feeling a little soggy around the edges yet?  There are parts of the country that are flooding, while others, like California, are experiencing a terrible drought.  So I guess we really have nothing to complain about.  This is just our typical fall weather and as I watch the rain, I'm thankful that we are not drought-stricken like they are in California.  

As promised, I'm bringing you another non-holiday card today.  I will probably get back to showing you Christmas cards on Monday, but for today we'll take a look at another one of the cards that will be made at The Gifted Stamper this Saturday.  I'm excited that I have a full house for this class.  We're going to have a busy afternoon of stamping, as everyone will be making 6 cards plus a 
folder to store them in.  This will make a great gift for friends this holiday season.

I'm hoping I haven't shown you this card yet... I'm having a bit of trouble with my computer and I can't access all of my recent posts.  If this is a repeat, I apologize.



This is a gatefold card that opens in the center, just for something a little bit different.  The stamp set is Kinda Eclectic and the colors are Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, and Mossy Meadow... all stamped on Very Vanilla card stock.  The greeting is from the Hostess Set "Hello There," on page 237 of the annual catalog.  The Vanilla and Blackberry panels are cut with the Label Collection Framelits on page 231 of the annual catalog.  The butterflies were punches with the Elegant Butterfly and Bitty Butterfly punches on page 219 of the annual catalog.  

With all the rain in the forecast, I'm hoping that you'll use that as an excuse to stay inside this weekend and stamp.  You can even stay in your jammies if you want to, drink tea, coffee, or hot chocolate and just generally goof off.  That's what weekends are for, unless you're a Stampin'Up! demonstrator.  I'll be stamping all weekend too, but definitely not in my pj's!

Have a relaxing weekend, and please come back on Monday for another classic card.
Susan 


No comments:

Post a Comment