Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Blossoming in Blackberry Bliss


Helloooo Stamping Weather!

Just checked today's forecast and it is definitely looking like you'll have a really good excuse to stay in your jammies longer than usual and stamp away a few hours.  Since I spent the entire day yesterday in my stamp room, prepping for upcoming parties and classes, I need to get out of the house today to run errands, shop, and go to Curves.  Sometimes it's necessary to pay attention to things other than stamping.  Sad, I know, but necessary.  So while I'm out braving the rain today, I give you permission (in case you need it) to stay inside, keep warm and dry, and stamp to your heart's content.

I have another card from my next class, The Gifted Stamper, to show you today.  This class is at my house on Saturday, October 25th at 1 o'clock in the afternoon.  You're going to create your own designer paper, and then cut it up to make 6 great cards.  You'll also make a quick and easy portfolio to store the cards and envelopes, making this a perfect holiday gift for friends.

Here's the card



The stamp set is Kinda Eclectic (page 164 of the annual catalog) and the sentiment is from Another Thank You (page 148 of the annual catalog).  The flower was punched using 4 different punches:
the Blossom Punch, the Pansy Punch, the 7/8 inch Scallop Circle Punch and the flower from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.  The flower was textured with the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, as was the Hello Honey panel behind the stamped panel.  The colors are Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, and Very Vanilla.  These new In-Colors look so gorgeous together!

We'll I'm off to run my errands.  Hope you'll have a wonderful Wednesday and even if you have to be out and about in the rain, I hope that at some point you'll have a few spare minutes to stamp something pretty.  There's nothing like a little stamping therapy to make a day happier!
Thanks for coming by to read my ramblings and I hope you'll come back on Friday for more stamping ideas.
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment