Friday, September 19, 2014

Clean and Classic Friday

Hey there stampers!

I'm happy that Friday is here... how about you?  I've had a busy and productive week and I hope you feel that you've accomplished a lot as well.  I'm excited that I have two stamping events this weekend... Connie's party on Saturday afternoon and Fall-de-rol on Sunday afternoon at 1:30 pm.  I've got some open spaces for Sunday's event and if you'd like to attend, just send me a quick reply to sjrstamps@gmail.com
We'll be making some pretty fall cards and there's no charge!


OK, people, it's time to get to the card for today, one that I describe as clean and classic.  Even the colors are classic Christmas... Mossy Meadow and Cherry Cobbler.  



I don't think I'll ever get tired of using this great Ornamental Pine stamp set.  When I first saw Mossy Meadow, one of the new In-colors for 2014-2016, I knew it would be gorgeous with Cherry Cobbler and it truly is!  
Here's a peek at the inside...



If you are looking for ideas for a beautiful but easy Christmas card, this might be just what you've been searching for.  Oh, and by the way, this is one of the cards that you'll make if you attend my World Card-Making Day celebration on Saturday, October 4th at 11 am at my house.  There are just a couple of spots open, so let me know right away if you'd like to attend.

I'm hoping that the weekend ahead will bring you time for relaxing and enjoying time with friends and family, and that you'll also make a little time for creativity and stamping.  The weekend is always better if you make something pretty!
Hugs and happiness!
Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment