Monday, August 11, 2014

Hello, Monday!

Hi there, stampin' peeps!

Have you signed up for my Flower Fiesta, coming up this Saturday at 1 pm at my house?  If not, I've still got some spots left.  Why not send me a quick email to sjrstamps@gmail.com and let me know that I should save a spot for you?
Why would you want to come over and stamp with me on Saturday??  Well, let me list a few reasons for you:
 First of all, it's a free event.  Of course orders are encouraged and appreciated, but there's no fee for attending.
If it's hot, I'll have the a/c going, so you're assured of spending a cool afternoon.
There will be some fun and friendly people here.  Have you ever noticed that most stampers are really nice and helpful too?  If you are having any kind of difficulty, they'll help you out!
There will be tasty snacks.  I always try to have good food, because it's not a party without yummies. Because this is a fiesta, you are going to be enjoying some delicious South-of-the-border treats.
You'll make three great, flowery cards and get the envelopes to go with them too!
Door prizes!

Here's the third card you'll make on Saturday




Isn't this a cutie?  It measures 4 1/4  by 4 1/4 so it will fit into a regular envelope (no extra postage required)!
I love square cards...but then I love anything that is just the slightest bit different than the usual 5 1/2 by 4 1/4 card.  I'm loving these colors together too... Pink Pirouette, So Saffron, and Mossy Meadow, plus Whisper White.  These colors look so clean and fresh together.  The DSP is from the new paper stack called All Abloom ( page 185).  I used the new Tiny Triangles embossing folder (page 227).  The flower and leaves are cut with the new Flower Frenzy Bigz die (page 232) and then I ran the flower through the Big Shot with the Decorative Dots embossing folder.  The sentiment is from Four You (page 19) and is stamped in Mossy Meadow (love this new color!).
Now that you've seen all three cards that you'll make at the Flower Fiesta, please join us for this fun afternoon!
Have a wonderful Monday and above all, keep cool!  It is going to be a scorcher today so stay in the shade and drink lots of water if you have to be outside.  My thought is that today would be a fabulous day to stay inside and stamp.  Please plan on coming back on Wednesday, because I have another fun square card to show you.
Hugs and Happiness,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment