Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Sweet Baby Boy

Hi there stampin peeps!
Hope everyone is having a good week so far!  If it hasn't been the best, then you can take comfort in the fact that today is "hump" day... after Wednesday is over, you're over the hump and you can coast downhill to the weekend.
While you are reading this, I'm winging my way to the big Stampin'Up! convention in Salt Lake City!  It's the highlight of the year for crazy demonstrators like me.  The general sessions, when all the new products are revealed, the prize give-aways, the stamping demonstrations, the fabulous displays, and just being with thousands of other demonstrators who are crazy too... it's quite the best time!  There are classes to attend, make-and-takes to do, and oh, I almost forgot about all the card swapping that goes on.  It starts the minute you get to the Portland airport (where there are lots of demos flying out at the same time) and goes on at the Salt Lake City airport, the hotels, the convention center, and even restaurants.  When I return with all of the great cards I swapped, I'll be adding them to my display boards for your viewing pleasure and stamping inspiration.
Today I want to show you a cute baby card I made for a young friend who's about to deliver a sweet baby boy.  It's a clean and simple card, but I love how it turned out!


The colors are simply Pool Party and Whisper White.  I used the fun little elephant from Zoo Babies for my focal point.  It isn't often that I need a card for a new baby, but when I do, Zoo Babies is always there to help me create a quick and cute card that the new mommy will love (and hopefully save in a baby book).

Thanks for stopping by today and please come back on Friday when I'll have another classic card for you.
I may or may not be showing you photos from convention... it depends on how my camera uploads to my new laptop.  But I'll still have posts for you while I'm away!
Hugs and Happiness!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment