Friday, July 18, 2014

Another Work of Art

Hello again, stampers!
Thanks for coming back this fine Friday!  Do you have great plans for the weekend?  This is definitely the busiest time of year for all sorts of festivals.  In our little town of Sherwood, it's Robin Hood Festival weekend, with a parade through Old Town Sherwood and tons of other activities.  As you know, I'm in Salt Lake City enjoying a grand time at the Stampin'Up! convention.  I'm going to have a lot to share with you once I return home!

I think by now, most of my customers are familiar with the Work of Art stamp set on page 165 of the new catalog.  I've made quite a few cards with this amazing set and I'm sure there are countless others that I'll make in the future with this very versatile set.   Here's my latest "work of art..."


 Crisp Cantaloupe, Soft Sky, Pool Party, and So Saffron are the colors I used for the different elements in the Work of Art set.  The sentiment is from Fabulous Four on page 13 of the new catalog.  In case you can't read the fine print, it says "Celebrate amazing, spectacular, fantastic you."  I added some of the new sequin stars from the 2013-2015 In Color Sequin Assortment on page 208.  There are round sequins, hearts, and stars in the 5 In-Colors that were introduced last year.  I used a glue dot to adhere each one, so those stars  will really stick!

Have a great weekend, everyone!  I hope I'll see you back here on Monday.
Hugs and Happiness!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment