Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Big Shot Swap Project

Hello again and happy Wednesday!

Time is just flying by and I can't believe it is already the 4th week of July!  How did that happen?
I hope you aren't getting bored with these convention projects, because I've got another one for you today.

Each year at convention I meet up with a group of demonstrators from Kansas City.  We all stay at the same hotel and over the past 5 or so years we've become friends.  One of these demonstrators organized a Big Shot swap for us this year and for some reason I just couldn't seem to find an idea I wanted to pursue.  I spent way too much time agonizing over what to make, instead of just getting busy.  I knew I didn't want to make a three-dimensional item such as the new Fry Box or Hamburger Box (see these cute boxes on page 233 of the catalog) because they'd be squashed in my luggage. I finally settled on the new Kraft Grid Journals (see page 200).  Here's what they looked like when I was finished...


And here's a list of all the new products I used:

Kraft Grid Journals\
Kraft Card Stock
Tiny Triangles Embossing Folder
Flower Frenzy Bigz L Die for the Big Shot
Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, and Mossy Meadow Card Stock
Mossy Meadow Stitched Satin Ribbon
Rotary Alphabet Stamp (You can make any words or phrases you want!)

One item was not new... the Very Vanilla label cut with the Apothecary Accents Collection.

Once I got started, these were pretty quick and easy to make.  Thankfully I only needed to make 6 of them, so that was a happy thing.  I think I might have grown a little tired of cranking the Big Shot to make 20 or more.

I sure appreciate all of you loyal blog-readers!  Once again, my thanks for coming here on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays to see what I've been stamping. Please come back on Friday because I have a card I think you'll like!
Hugs and Happiness,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment