Wednesday, June 4, 2014

So Excited!

Hi Stampers!

By the time some of you getting around to reading this, I will have received my big box of NEW Stampin'Up! merchandise.  It will be here by 10:30 this morning!  You do not want to know how much I paid for this super-quick delivery.  Let's just say it was a cringe-inducing amount of money, but I need to get started on so many different projects that I thought I'd just bite the bullet and go for it.

I'm as busy as a beaver over here... starting a new display board with swaps I've recently received, bagging up cards and envelopes for door prizes, and just generally getting ready for a new Stampin'Up! year.  I'm super-excited about my New Catalog Kick-Off, coming up this Saturday at 10 am (morning session) and then again from 1-3 (afternoon session).  NEW is the name of the game at this event!  New stamps, new ribbon, new colors, and new accessories will all be featured.  I've got two spots left in the afternoon session if you'd like to attend.  Just email me and I'll save those spots for you and a friend.

If you haven't seen the new In-Colors yet, let me introduce you to one of my favorites... Blackberry Bliss.
This is a deep, rich purple... the darkest, most saturated purple we've ever had.  Eggplant Envy has more blue in it, while Blackberry Bliss has red undertones.  It is just a gorgeous color and I think it's going to be one of your favorite colors as well.  Here's a card made with Blackberry Bliss that was designed by Kathy Milano, one of my downline members.




The stamp set she used is the new Traveler set on page 38 of the new catalog.  There are six vintage images in the set.  Besides the passport, suitcase, and camera that Kathy used on her card, there's a train, a ship, and a globe in the set--- all very classic images.  Kathy also used accents of Hello Honey, a beautiful golden yellow that looks so beautiful with Blackberry Bliss.  The fun patterned paper is one of the small ( 4 1/2 by 6 1/2 inch) paper stacks called Moonlight (page 185 of the new catalog).  The colors in this stack are Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Basic Gray, Lost Lagoon (another new In-color) and Sahara Sand.  The sentiment is from the ever-popular Teeny Tiny Wishes, now located on page 18 of the new catalog.

Since my new goodies are arriving today, be sure to check back on Friday when I should have another new card to show you.  Meanwhile, I hope your week is happily and smoothly chugging along towards Friday and the weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs and Happy Stamping!
Susan



No comments:

Post a Comment