Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Flowers, Flowers Everywhere!

Hi there Stampin' Peeps!

It's Wednesday and I've got a bit of a Wednesday Wow for you!

Before I show you the card, though, I need to have you look at pages 154 and 155 of your new catalog, where you'll see the most amazing stamp set, called Flower Patch.  This is a photopolymer set that is just made for 2 and 3 step stamping.  And the fact that it is perfectly clear means you can do 2 and 3 step stamping without a Stamp-a-ma-jig... hooray for that!  Turn one page  (to page 156)  to check out all the images you get in this fab set....19 stamps in all!  Add to that a coordinating set of Framelits called Flower Fair and you've got flowers coming out your ears!

The card I'm going to show you right now is one of the cards you'll make in the Fun Folds class on June 28th.  You'll get a chance to use both these wonderful polymer stamps, PLUS learn how to make this 3 panel cut-away card.  These are great fun to make and they can be embellished with all sorts of images, not just flowers.  Check out this pretty, flowery card...


You need 12 by 12 paper to make this card.  The color I used here is Blushing Bride.  The flowers are stamped in Blushing Bride and So Saffron, while the flower centers and the greeting are stamped in Early Espresso. I can't wait for you to try these new stamps. I think once you try them, you're going to love the perfectly clear stamps.    They give a great impression and they stick like glue to the clear blocks.  Since this card is a bit wider and longer than the usual, you'll get a matching envelope so you can send off this beauty to one of your best buds right away!

This Fun Folds mini-class is free... something I'm trying in this newly begun Stampin'Up! year.  If you'd like me to feature a mini-class with you as the hostess, please let me know and we'll dream up a class that floats your boat!  Before you leave The Classic Card, scroll up to the top of my blog and click on the Weekly Deals button.  There are some great new deals for this week... ribbon, an embossing folder, some framelits, and more, so please take a peek.  You are sure to find something that you'll love at a cheap-o price.

Thanks for visiting with me today.  Now that we are "over the hump, it's all downhill from here to the weekend.
Hugs and Happiness!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment