Monday, March 24, 2014

What Wonderful Weather!

Hi there Stampers!
How did it get to be Monday already??  I guess we were so busy enjoying the gorgeous weather that time just flew by faster than ever!  I hope all of you were able to get out and enjoy some sunshine.  I'm sure we all needed that shot of Vitamin D!  If the weather man is correct, we are about to go back under the shadow of rain clouds for the coming week, so prepare yourselves.  I will do my best to keep you entertained and inspired with pretty, springy cards like this one ...



Mary Peterson, one of the talented stampers in my downline came up with this pretty get well card for our demonstrator meeting in February.  I love the diagonal element and love how she applied the ruffled Strawberry Slush ribbon under the front panel, so that just the ruffle is visible.  I prefer to use the ruffled stretch trim in this way, as I don't think the top portion of this ribbon is supposed to show. Mary stamped some flowers with the Petite Petals set and then punched them out with the Petite Petals Punch.  She very cleverly used the same stamp set and Gumball Green card stock and ink to create the leaves of the flowers.
The sentiment is from the very popular stamp set, Sassy Salutations.

We are headed into the final stretch of Sale-a-bration.  It all comes to a screeching halt on March 31st at 10:59 our time (11:59 Mountain Time).  I've got several events before it ends, so I've got a busy week ahead, which is just the way I like it to be during Sale-a-bration.  There's still time to place an order and get some fun Sale-a-bration freebies!  Just give me a call 503-925-1929 or email me at sjrstamps@gmail.com

Hope your week is off to a smooth start and that it will glide along uneventfully until the weekend arrives!
If you are spring-breaking, isn't it just typical that the forecast calls for rain???
Please come back on Wednesday when I'll have another bright and cheery card to give your mood a little boost.
Be happy!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment