Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Ahoy, Matey!

Hello Stampers and a happy Wednesday to all!
Hope your day is off to a happy start and that you'll stay that way all day!

I always tell myself that I'm not going to buy every stamp in the mini-catalog and then I go ahead and do it anyway.  The very fun Hello Sailor stamp set, with its coordinating striped grosgrain ribbon and High Tide Designer Paper caught my eye right away.  I ordered the ribbon and the paper, but was trying not to purchase the stamp set, because I was pretty convinced that it was something I didn't absolutely need.  But then I went to Leadership in Houston and this was one of the sets we got at Manager's Reception, which is a fabulous party for those who hold the title of Manager or above.  So I ended up with it after all, and when you see this fun card I have for you today, I hope you're convinced that it is a need and not just a want.
Check it out...



I'm sorry the Pacific Point ink didn't photograph very well.  When you see the card, the blues all match perfectly, but in this photo, the whales look a little "off."  I took the colors for the card directly from the designer paper:  Pacific Point, Summer Starfruit, Calypso Coral, and Whisper White.  The stamp set, designer paper, and ribbon can all be found on page 29 of the Occasions catalog.  The layout for the card was from Mojo Monday  (www.mojomonday.blogspot.com).

I hope the rest of your week will go smoothly!  I'm feeling a little bit sorry for all the kiddos who have Spring Break this week.  But, hey, it's Oregon and we all know from experience that this weather is totally typical for Spring Break.

Please come back and visit with me again on Friday.  I've got a fun card that is sure to brighten your day!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment