Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Teeny Tiny Bunny

Hi there Stampers!

Thanks for visiting with me today!  Before I show you the cute little card I have for you, I need to mention that there are some great Weekly Deals this week.  Stampin'Up! posts them on Tuesday morning and I'm sorry that I just haven't had time to send them to you.  I'll take care of that today, but you can always see the Weekly Deals by going to my business site www.susanrodgers.stampinup.net and then click on the "shop" button in the upper right, which takes you to a page with a menu down the left side of the screen.  Just click on "Weekly Deals" to see the sale items for the week.  This week there are some nice items on sale, including two different colors of the ruffled ribbon (Coastal Cabana and Strawberry Slush) both on sale for 6.71 per roll.  There's a set of embossing folders that are used on the edges of cards for 6.71, as well as a DSP stack for 16.46.  Check out all the items on my business site and if you'd like to get just a couple of items and want to avoid the $6.95 minimum charge, you can always email me your order.

OK... now let's get to the card, which is really a little card attached to a fun envelope I created with the Envelope Punch Board.    Here it is...



The card size is 3 x 3 and is attached to the envelope.  There's a little scalloped circle of Blushing Bride card stock (not shown) that serves as a seal for the back of the envelope.  The stamp set I used is called Eggstra Spectacular (page 32 of the Occasions catalog).  I stamped it in Jet Black Staz On ink and then colored the bunny's ears and tail with a Blushing Bride marker. The Whisper White card base is embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder and the focal panel is matted with So Saffron and Blushing Bride panels.  I added a bit of Blushing Bride Stitched Grosgrain ribbon for a little something extra.   I thought a little gift enclosure like this would be perfect to attach to an Easter basket or other Easter gift.  I used the Envelope Punch Board to create the envelope. The Envelope Punch board is not in the catalog, but it is available (item # 133774, $19.95)  It is one of the best papercrafting tools I've ever used and once you've seen it in action, you're going to want one for your very own.  It is super simple to use and makes envelopes in 66 different sizes.... truly a versatile product.  You can now have envelopes in just the size and color you want!

I hope your week is going well, and now that it's Wednesday  the weekend will be here before we know it!  I don't know about you, but I'm not so great with the Spring Ahead time change that is coming up in the wee hours of Sunday morning.  I always love the Fall Back change... I'm happy to have an extra hour in my day, but when they take one away... that is not a happy thing!  I always feel discombobulated for several weeks after the "spring forward" event.

Thanks again for being my friendly readers!  I appreciate each one of you! Be sure to come back on Friday for another classic card!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment