Friday, August 23, 2013

Just Around the Corner...

Hi there!  Thanks for coming for a visit this fine Friday!

Have you looked at your calendar lately?  Or are you like me... not looking at it because you know that there's only one week of August left?  We can stick our heads in the sand all we want, but it won't change the fact that time is marching on, and that just around the corner is September.  As much as I love summer, I guess I'd have to say that fall is my second favorite season.  There are many things to love about autumn.  I used to think that the falling leaves were sort of romantic, but that was before our red maples grew to an alarming height.  The romance has definitely gone out of the picture now, as we are raking, raking, raking for weeks on end!  The cooler, but still sunny days, the beautiful colors of the changing leaves, pulling out the sweaters and fall clothes, getting out the fall and Halloween decorations.... it's all good stuff!

Speaking of Halloween, I've got a great Halloween class coming up on Saturday, September 7th at 1 o'clock.  You'll be making all sorts of cute Halloween goodies.  Here's a fun card that we'll be making that day...





Of course, it's another flip card.  Like I mentioned in an earlier post, I just cannot stop making these fun cards.  The inside sentiment on this card is "bats about you."  This one has an extra flap on the right-hand side and when you open it up, it provides a nice space to write a message, such as "Ten Reasons I'm Bats About You."  If you can only come up with three reasons, just write larger!

I'll be showing a few more of the projects for this class in upcoming posts.  I hope you'll join me for some stamping fun!  Look for an evite in your inbox soon!

Have a great weekend, everyone and be sure to come back on Monday for more stamping ideas.
Hugs to all,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment