Monday, February 4, 2013

Pink-a-licious!


Hello stampers and happy Monday!

Pinkalicious is one of my granddaughter Emma's favorite books!  It's all about a little girl who adores the color pink.  Her love of pink even extends to food, and when she eats nothing but pink foods, her skin turns pink, which sounds perfectly logical to me.  I'm a fan of pink as well, as you can see by the card I have for you today.  Check it out...



I just love the way this card turned out... so bright and pretty and PINK!  Almost everything I used to make this card is in the new Spring catalog...the Cloudy Day embossing folder (page 28), the Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP (also page 28), the Rain or Shine stamp set (page 30) and the Ovals Collection Framelit Dies (page 4).  I used Melon Mambo ink for the umbrella and the handle is stamped in Lucky Limeaid.  I colored a rhinestone with a Sharpie marker before adhering it to the top of the umbrella.  The sentiment comes in the Rain or Shine set and was stamped with Pacific Point ink.  Some Scallop Dots Ribbon ribbon in Melon Mambo ( page 172 of the Annual catalog) adds the perfect touch.

If you'd like to make this cute card, just send me a quick email and I'll add you to the list for Connie's party, which is coming up this Friday night, Feb. 8th at 7 pm at my house in Sherwood.  You'll enjoy a coffee bar with lots of different flavored syrups, whipped cream, and other toppings as well as a decadent dessert.
Don't miss the fun!

I must run now, but please come back on Wednesday for another classic card!

Hugs,
Susan

1 comment:

  1. Susan, a real winner! I love this card and look forward to making it at Connie's party on Friday.

    ReplyDelete