Friday, May 20, 2016

Off We Go!

Hello and Happy Friday to all!

Today's the big day!  We'll be leaving the house about 5 am this morning and be on our way to Barcelona, leaving PDX at 8:10.

I hope I've thought of everything... there's so much to remember when getting ready for a trip like this!  

I'm going to try to post a few times from the ship.  We'll be on the Epic, a Norwegian Cruise Lines ship.  We sail from Barcelona at 6pm on May 22nd.  May 23rd we're "at sea" all day, docking in Naples, Italy on the 24th.  From there we go to Rome, then Florence, then on to Cannes, France and from there to Marseille, France.  Then we're back in Barcelona on the 29th at 5 am and back on the plane headed to PDX (via Dulles in Washington DC and OHare in Chicago).  

I have to admit I'm just a bit nervous about all of the plane changes, but once we arrive in Barcelona, I'm hoping I'll feel more relaxed and ready to enjoy everything!

Once again, a huge thank you to you all.  We wouldn't be taking this trip of a lifetime without your amazing support!  You are the best!

Hugs and happiness!
Susan



No comments:

Post a Comment