Wednesday, May 11, 2016

A Flirty Flamingo

Hello there and happy Wednesday!

Before I show you the card for today, I thought I should mention that time is running out to get the stamp sets and accessories that are being discontinued at the end of this month.  May is just speeding by and if you'd like to get some retiring stamp sets before they are gone for good, now is the time.  You can click on the shop now button at the top of this blog, which will take you to my shopping site. 

The new In-colors are so much fun and I think my favorite would have to be Flirty Flamingo... a lighter and pink-er shade of Calypso Coral.  This cute card by the very talented Carol Lovenstein, one of the BZB Stampers, shows off this color perfectly.




The DSP in the background is from a new  6 x 6 paper stack called 
Playful Palette.  That flirty flamingo is from a new stamp set called 
Pop of Paradise.  It's part of a product suite called Pop of Pink.  The flamingo is wearing a bit of gold cording around her neck and the "hello" sentiment is embossed in gold.  What a simple but fun card!

Please forgive me if I sound like a broken record, but you are going to love, Love, LOVE the new catalog.  Nine boxes of the beauties are sitting in my garage at this very moment and I cannot wait to give you your very own copy!  I'll be handing them out at my biggest Stampin'Up! garage sale ever on Saturday June 4th, beginning at  9am.  My "hostess-only" night will be on Friday, June 3rd at 6:30 pm.  Please mark your calendar and save these dates.  You won't want to miss out on the savings!

Please come back on Friday for more stamping fun!
Hugs and happiness,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment