Wednesday, May 18, 2016

New, new, new!

Hello stamping friends!

I've got five new things for you to see on this fine Wednesday!

The minutes and hours are ticking by and soon we will be on a plane bound for Barcelona.  We are getting excited and a little nervous about our upcoming trip.  Since we just got back from California, we have unpacked, done laundry, and haven't yet re-packed.  I'm busily working on the swaps for the cruise. I need to have them finished very soon, so that I can turn my attention to other things.  

This is the card that I'm swapping on the cruise.  It shows off a new stamp set called Layering Love, a new set of framelits called Sweet and Sassy Framelits (15 different sizes of hearts to layer), and the new In-color Sweet Sugarplum.  It also uses the new Playful Palette DSP stack.  I think you're going to love this new Ruched Ribbon as well.  It is soft, ties easily, and reminds me of the texture of seersucker fabric.  Take a peek...



I'm going to try to write one more post for Friday, but I must warn you that I might not be able to get it done.  I won't be posting on my regular Monday-Wednesday-Friday schedule next week while I'm on the cruise. We have so many shore excursions scheduled that I'm worried we might not be able to keep up the pace.  If there is wi-fi on the ship, I will try to post at least once, but I can't promise.

One thing I will do before I sign off is to say a huge THANK YOU to all of my wonderful customers who made it possible for us to take this memorable trip.  It truly is the trip of a lifetime and I'm so very grateful for your business that helped me earn it!

Have a great Wednesday and may the rest of the week go smoothly for you!
Hugs and happiness,
Susan



No comments:

Post a Comment