Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Birthday Blooms Stampin'Up!

Hello stampers and happy Wednesday!
The days are flying by and you know what that means... Christmas will soon be here... just a week from this Friday!  

I hope you all agree that we are finished with Christmas cards, though.  If you haven't stamped them yet, I'm afraid it's getting a bit late to start them now.  So I'm going to continue showing you sneak peeks of the stamp sets and products in the new Occasions catalog, which we can start ordering from on January 5th.

Let me show you the card, then I'll tell you about the new products I used....




Aren't these colors just so fresh and spring-y?  The name of this product suite is Birthday Bouquet. The stamp set is called Birthday Blooms.  I wish I could show you a photo of the whole set, but that's a "no-no."  If you click on the photo, you'll see a larger image and that will allow you to see the tone-on-tone stamping on the Pool Party panel.  I used the large rose image in the set to add interest to the background of the card. I stamped it in Pool Party ink on the Pool Party panel. 

The designer paper is part of the same suite and it's called Birthday Bouquet.  It is some of the prettiest designer paper that Stampin'Up! has ever offered.  There are stripes, dots, flowers, and balloons, all in the most yummy pastel colors. That amazing Pool Party glitter ribbon is soft and flexible and adds such a nice bit of gleam and glitz to the card, giving it an extra feminine touch.  What woman wouldn't love getting a gorgeous card like this for her birthday?  I can't wait for you to see this suite of products in real life.  You are going to L. O. V. E. it!  

OK, my friends, that's a wrap for today!  I'm off to finish up a few holiday tasks... a little bit of shopping and a little bit more gift wrapping.  I'm 90 percent done and I hope you are too.  It's important to finish all the work a few days early, so that you'll have some peaceful time to contemplate the true meaning of Christmas.

Please come back on Friday when I'll have another pretty card for you using new products from the new Occasions Catalog.
Hugs and happiness,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment