Monday, December 14, 2015

Another Sneak Peek!

Hey there, stampers!
Welcome back!  Did you have an enjoyable weekend and are you rested and ready for another busy week?  I hope you are accomplishing all of your holiday tasks and still finding time for some fun.  

As I mentioned on Friday, I'll be continuing with sneak peeks from the upcoming Occasions Catalog, which you can pick up at my New Catalog and Sale-a-bration Kick Off, coming up on Saturday January 9th.  

Today's card is from the Going Places suite of products.  This is a masculine product suite which includes a stamp set, designer series paper, and an embossing folder.  The colors in the DSP are Basic Black, Delightful Dijon, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Sahara Sand, and Very Vanilla.  Here's the card...



The card base is Lost Lagoon, with the next layer being Sahara Sand.  We inked the inside of the embossing folder, then put the Sahara Sand panel inside.  Then instead of sending it through the Big Shot, we just pressed the folder together to transfer the ink.  
We used the globe stamp on a piece of the DSP, then cut it out with the 2 inch circle punch.  

There are some great sentiments in this stamp set... "world's best dad,"  "you mean the world to me," "you are my greatest adventure," "the love between us knows no distance,"
"I'm lost without you," and "I thank my lucky stars for you."  

With a change of sentiments, you could use this set for any manly occasion... birthday, get well, thinking of you, retirement, etc.

Thanks for checking in with me today on this rainy Monday!  If you can, stay inside, keep warm, and have a cup of hot chocolate or tea while you stamp!  Make this a great week, everyone!
Hugs and happiness,
Susan



No comments:

Post a Comment