Friday, December 11, 2015

Stamps and Paper and Dies and Washi Tape and Jewels, oh my!

Hurray, yippee, oh boy!  It's Friday, people!

It's time for another sneak peek of what is coming up very soon in the new Occasions Catalog.  Today I'm going to tell you about the Botanical Gardens suite of products.  

First of all, there's a great set of stamps called Botanical Blooms.  It's a beautiful set of tropical flowers and leaves, quite different from all of the other floral sets we've had.  Of course there's a great set of Botanical Builder Framelit Dies to go along with the stamps.  Plus, there's some gorgeous designer paper that coordinates with the stamps.  Then to add to the fun, there are some Botanical Garden Jewels and some fun washi tape.  The colors in this suite are quite bold... Basic Black, Cajun Craze, Hello Honey, Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow, and Old Olive.  When seen all together, these colors are just amazing.  

OK, so now that we've covered all of that information, let me show you the card...




As usual, my photograph doesn't do justice to the card, but I think you can get the idea.  At the November demonstrator event that I attended, we got to play with this new suite of products and this is the card we all made.  Of course I've got tons of other ideas for these products, but with Christmas on the horizon, I haven't had much time to try out my ideas.   The tree is up, the house is decorated, the cards have been sent, but there's still a lot of wrapping to do, not to mention that I haven't baked a single cookie yet!  

Well, my friends, that's wraps up this week at The Classic Card.  Please come back on Monday, when I'll have another sneak peek for you!
May you have a wonderful weekend filled with holiday fun!
Hugs and happiness,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment