Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Sneak Peek Time!

Hello Stampers!

I hope all of you are staying in, keeping cozy and dry, and stamping up a storm!  It's supposed to be a wet Wednesday.  I guess that shouldn't come as too much of a surprise.  After all, this is Oregon!
Speaking of surprises... would you like one today?

I thought I'd give you a little sneak peek of some of the new goodies that are coming your way on January 5th, when the new Occasions Catalog goes "live."  Those of us who are lucky enough to be Stampin'Up! Demonstrators have the opportunity to purchase the new stuff ahead of time, so that we can start designing for our classes and events.  The fun card that I'm about to show you is from the "It's My Party" product suite.  The tag line for this suite says "Bright Colors and Patterns for Girls and Boys Both Young and Old," and that's a very good description!  The stamps and designer paper in this suite are appropriate for everyone, with the exception of the predominately pink papers.  You might want to save those for the girls and women.  I don't think I've ever met a man who loves pink.

Here's the card...




Let me tell you about some of the new products that are shown on this bright and happy card.  First of all, there's the stamp set Party Wishes.  One of my favorite sayings in this set is "A party without cake is just a meeting."  So true!  There's a set of three punches called the Party Punch Pack that goes along with this stamp set that punches out the candle, balloon, and cupcakes.  The DSP that goes with this product suite comes in a BIG pack of 48 sheets of 12 by 12 paper.  There are 12 different designs and you get 4 of each, so no worries about running out.  I love the matching baker's twine too!  You get two spools, one Basic Black and Mint Macaron, the other is Basic Black and Melon Mambo.

You are going to L. O. V. E. this new catalog!  There are so many fun things in it that it is almost impossible to decide what to get first.  Don't forget that you won't be receiving this catalog in the mail.  You can get one by coming to my Occasions Catalog/Sale-a-bration Kick Off on Saturday, January 9th.  Please add this date to your calendar.  You'll have the choice of a morning or afternoon session.  

That's all for today, but please come back on Friday for another sneak peek!  
Hugs and happiness,
Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment