Monday, August 3, 2015

Inspire, Create, Share 2015

Hello Stampers!

Happy Monday and happy August!  
Well, I've been back from the big Stampin'Up! Convention for over a week now, so I guess it is time to share some photos with you.



This is not the world's best photo, but you can see me standing next to the lady in black. I'm waiting my turn to go out to the center of the stage and smile and wave.  This "walk" was for earning the Mediterranean cruise.  



I've taken my bow and headed down those steep steps!  The demonstrator who was taking the photos said my camera froze, so I only have the entrance and exit shots.  But that's OK.... I'm just thrilled to be able to take John on this cruise of a lifetime.  



Here's a shot of just a few of my swaps that I spread out on the bed  to look at.  I have about 4 times this many swaps... maybe more.  
I will be working on attaching all of them to display boards soon.  Then you can enjoy them and take pictures of your favorites.  



Here are some of the goodies I received during the convention.  That's a collapsable nylon scrap sack that I received for being an awards achiever.  It was stuffed with ribbon, washi tape, snacks, a stamp set, buttons, snail adhesive, and other goodies.  It is so fun to get free product.  I also won "prize patrol" where they flash a wristband color on the screen and everyone with that color gets the  same prize.  I won a stamp set and some glimmer paper!  There were two "all-attendee" giveaways.  We all received the new Basic Black Archival Ink Pad.  This pad is permanent ink, dries quickly, and doesn't smear like the old Basic Black!  We were all thrilled with this new product!  Everyone also received some great holiday designer paper, called Season of Cheer.  

One of the highlights of convention is meeting up with friends that you only see once a year at convention.  The group I hang out with at the Hotel Monaco took some fun pictures of our group, but they haven't emailed the photos yet, so I'll share those later.


On the last day of convention there was a special afternoon session for those who are Managers and above.  It was a great afternoon filled with a nice lunch, some fun activities, and a great speaker.  Afterwards, I was able to get this picture with Rich Jutkins, who is the COO of Stampin'Up!  John and I got to have dinner with Rich and his wife on the Caribbean cruise, so it is fun to reconnect. 

If you'd like to see more of Convention 2015, there's a fun highlights video on U Tube.
Just go to www.youtube.com/user/stampinupvideo   You need to then scroll down to where it says "uploads"  Before you click the arrow to start the video, you can see me on the right-hand side with several other demonstrators. It's a fuzzy shot, but that's me in the Calypso Coral capris and the Pool Party shirt.  We were walking the stage for a sales award.  If you watch the video, you can see me at the 3:21 mark.  It's not a great photo, but I was just happy to get into the highlights video at all.  


Thanks for reading and I'll be back on Wednesday with some of my favorite swap cards.  Wasn't the break in the heat yesterday a welcome change?  I loved it!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment