Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Wild About Flowers Stampin'Up!

Hey there, stamping friends!
Thanks for visiting me today!  

As I mentioned on Monday, I'm going to be sharing some of my favorites that I received when swapping cards with other demonstrators at the Stampin'Up! convention.

Today's card was stamped by Barbara Lash, who lives in Franklin Massachusetts.   Take a look...



Here are some of the things I like about her card:  the colors, the designer paper, the layout, and the little details (gold foil butterfly with pearl, Fluttering embossing folder, thick baker's twine.

The strip of DSP from the English Garden Collection sets the color scheme for the card. The card stock colors she used are Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, and Hello Honey.  She used the new Banner Triple Punch to make the two layer banner.  The new stamp set, Wild About Flowers, looks great stamped in Hello Honey and Mossy Meadow. She embossed the Hello Honey panel with the new Fluttering embossing folder.  I think this card is perfect for late summer.  It is flowery, but the golden tones suggest late summer heat with maybe just a hint of fall.  With all of the hot weather we've been experiencing lately, I'm finding that I'm really looking forward to fall.  How about you?  

Please come back on Friday, because I've got more fun swaps to show you!  
Hugs,
Susan



No comments:

Post a Comment