Monday, July 27, 2015

Garden in Bloom Stampin'Up!

Hi everyone!
Hope all is well in your world this fine Monday!  I'm back from the Stampin'Up! convention and I'm planning to R-E-S-T for the next couple of days.  Convention is always a ton of fun and there's so much to see and do.  The Salt Palace is a huge venue and I think I walked about 5 miles a day, just going to and from classes, meeting rooms, exhibit halls, and the hotel.  I definitely got a workout, that's for sure!

I mentioned last week that I was going to concentrate on the beautiful birthday cards I received from demonstrators who are part of our Stamp2gether group.  Today I'll be winding that up with this great birthday card by Janet Jones.  




Doesn't this card have a "fresh from the garden" look? The combination of beautiful Mossy Meadow with Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, and Whisper White add up to a very pretty card!
Janet used the new stamp set Garden in Bloom (page 119) and then added some of the gorgeous new English Garden designer paper (page 142).  I love her layout as well.  Thank you for this very pretty card, Janet! And thank you for allowing me to share it on my blog!

The sentiment is from the very versatile stamp set And Many More (page 105).  This stamp set has 23 greetings that cover every occasion from Christmas to Easter, to Valentine's Day,to Halloween, Thanksgiving, weddings, new babies, get well, Mother's Day, Father's Day... well, I think you get the picture.  You probably NEED this set!  Another good thing... all of the sayings will fit the new Washi Label Punch (page 166).

What's on your agenda for the week ahead?  Whatever you've got planned, I hope you'll be able to schedule in some time just for you.  We all need "me time" and if you take a little time out from your job and chores at home, you'll be a happier person, I promise.  So plan ahead and give yourself an hour or two to be creative in the coming week.  Pull out your stamps and stamp some cards to send to friends and family.  You will be relaxed and refreshed and your hand-stamped works of art will bring happiness to others.  Everyone wins!  
Hugs,
Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment