Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Seeing Spots...

Hello Stampers and happy Wednesday to all!

I hope your week is going smoothly, despite the gloomy weather.  It's all downhill to the weekend after today, so that's something to be happy about.  Oh, and the weather man says that it is possible that we might reach 70 degrees on Tuesday.  Let's hold a positive thought for a sunny and warm Tuesday, shall we?  It would be a most welcome change!

I hope you are ready for more Polka Dots today, because here are the second and third cards we'll be making at my Spring in a Box class this coming Saturday, April 5th at 1 in the afternoon at my house.



I realize that my photo quality is not all that great, but I think you can still see the cards.  I'm not trying to win an award for my amazing skill at photography.  My skills are almost nil, yet I'm hoping you can see enough to be able to reproduce what I post if you like the cards.  That's all I'm hoping to accomplish and to be honest, I don't have a lot of extra time on my hands to pour into becoming a better photographer.  If there's any time left over in my day, I'd prefer to use it stamping for fun, something for which I rarely have time.

The stamp set is the very versatile Polka Dot Pieces and the colors today are Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist and Old Olive.  In order to keep this card set mailable, there are no knots, pearls, lumps or bumps anywhere on these cards. Who wants to get a beat-up card in a ripped envelope?  Sometimes it is best to just keep things simple.  Of course if you were planning on handing them out rather than mailing them, then you could embellish to your heart's content.

I hope these bright and sunny cards give you a boost today!  I think you'll love making them if you are able to join our crew of happy stampers on Saturday at my house.  Thanks for stopping in today and if you come back on Friday, I'll have the final card and gift box to show you.
Hugs to all,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment