Monday, December 16, 2013

More new goodies, as promised

Hello stampers!
Oh my goodness... here we are at Monday again.  The days are going by too quickly.  Christmas is only 10 days away now.  Hopefully you are steaming ahead with all of your preparations and you'll arrive at Christmas with the most important things checked off.  I had a busy weekend, but it wasn't busy work, it was busy fun, which was a nice change!  I hope you had a great weekend as well, full of Christmas spirit .I know I mentioned on Friday that I would have more new stampin' stuff to show you, so let's get right to it, shall we?



There are several new products here, so let me list them for you.  All of the products I'm showing you today were featured in a Valentine flyer with the title "a whole lot of love."  I sent it out to my customers a couple of weeks ago.

First, there's the new single stamp, Flowerfull Heart.  It only comes in wood mount and sells for $9.95  I stamped it on Whisper White card stock in Real Red and then cut it out with one of the hearts from the Heart Collection Framelit Dies.  I stamped the sentiment "Love you more" (from the Love you More stamp set which is $16.95 in clear mount) onto one of the Sweet Sayings cards.  I then stretched some stitched grosgrain ribbon in real red around the card.  The ends are glued down under the heart and then the heart is popped up on some dimensionals.  These cute pre-printed cards and color coordinated envelopes are $5.95 for 12 cards and 12 envelopes.  You get 4 Pool Party envelopes, 4 Real Red, and 4 Crisp Cantaloupe).  These are notecard size ( 3 1/2 by 5), so they can be mailed.  What a quick, easy, and fun way to make some great Valentines for friends and relatives!  If you'd like to see the flyer again, send me a quick email at sjrstamps@gmail.com and I'll re-mail it to you.

Thanks for checking in with me today.  Please come back on Wednesday when I'll have a neat gift idea for you.  I hope Monday will go smoothly and quickly and get your week off to a great start!
Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment