Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Give Santa a Hand...

Hi there Stampers!
Thanks for coming here this fine Wednesday to read my blog.  I appreciate each and every one of you!

Only a couple of days 'til the weekend and that means my Santa's Workshop class is almost here.  I'll be showing you one more project today and then winding things up on Friday with the last of the 5 projects.  After that, I think I might give you a break from Christmas projects and show you some non-Christmas cards.  After all, life goes on in December and people have babies and birthdays and anniversaries and weddings and all sorts of other life events.  Besides, I'm beginning to think ahead to Sale-a-bration (have  you booked your party yet?) and the new Occasions catalog that will be coming out soon.  I've ordered lots of new paper, stamp sets, and accessories and while I cannot show you the products, I can show you things I've made with the new products.  So as soon as I receive my order, I'll start creating some fun new projects.... I can't wait!

OK, let's get to today's project.  Here it is...



This Decorative Window Gift Box can be found on page 36 of the Holiday Catalog.  It is 1 1/2 inches high and is 4 inches by 4 inches square. You get 6 of these for $4.95. The clear window reveals the contents of the box, or not.  I've opted to partially cover the circular window with a belly band of the Season of Style Designer Paper and a Cherry Cobbler bow cut with the Gift Bow Bigz L Die on page 37 of the Holiday Catalog.  This size box would be great for some homemade fudge, divinity, or other decadent candy.  I also thought it would be fun to fill it with some gift tags.  Wouldn't this make a nice hostess gift?  Who wouldn't love to get some nice gift tags?  The band slides off easily, allowing the box to be re-used by the recipient.
If you come to my Santa's Workshop class, you'll get this cute box and three gift tags.  If you were giving this as a gift, you'd probably want to make at least 6 tags.

I hope you're not sick of these class projects yet.  If you are, take heart.  I've only got one more to show you on Friday and then we're done!  I hope that seeing what we're going to be making has inspired you to sign up for the class.  Thanks for hanging out with me today!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment