Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A Breath of Fresh Air

Hi there stampers!  Happy Wednesday!

The days are just rolling by and it is somewhat daunting to note that there are only 14 days left until Christmas!  Does that strike fear into your heart like it does mine??  My job for today... right after I complete this post... is to address a whole lot of envelopes for Christmas cards that should have gone out at least a week ago.  I'm ruining my reputation for early Christmas cards, but sometimes other things get in the way.

Anyway, let me stop lamenting all the things that need checking off of my list and get to the card.  I know you didn't come here to hear me whine. In case you missed it, we are now officially finished with Christmas. After several months of  focusing on the holidays, it is so refreshing to use some of the new products that you can earn with every $50 you spend during Sale-a-bration (Jan. 28th-March 31st).  So, my friends, check out this card, which I think is like a breath of fresh springtime air...



Let me list the products that I used here...
The stamp set is called Happy Watercolor and you'll be able to find this on page 22 of the new Occasions catalog, which should be showing up in your mailbox in the next week or so.  I used some of the Sale-a-bration  designer paper called Sweet Sorbet for the banner and butterflies. I just love the light and pretty colors in this collection!  I used the new Decorative Dots embossing folder to give some cute texture to the Pool Party background. This is another one of the Sale-a-bration items you can earn with a $50 purchase.

Isn't it nice to know that you have some fun new products to look forward to after the holidays are over?
January, February, and March can be pretty dreary here in the Northwest, but with all kinds of Sale-a-bration events on the horizon, it doesn't need to be that way.  My plan is to keep you so busy with stamping fun that you won't even notice the weather!

Before I leave you today, I want to remind you to check the Clearance Rack.  Stampin'Up! did a big re-load and there are tons of new goodies that you need!  Some have already sold out, but most of it is still available.  Go to www.susanrodgers.stampinup.net and click on the shop button.  Then choose Clearance Rack Blitz from the menu to see all of the amazing products on sale for up to 80% off!

Thanks for stopping by and please come back on Friday for more stamping inspiration.
Hugs,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment