Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I Put a Bird on Another Card!

Hello stampers!
Happy Wednesday!

I'm in the middle of making swap cards for the Stampin'Up! convention that is coming up in July.  I've got a real assembly line going on over here and I'm trying to finish up as soon as I can, because I've got a LOT of other things to do before I fly out for Salt Lake City on July 17th.

Are you sick of my bird-themed cards yet?  I hope not, because I still have 2 more cards to show you.  The last technique class is coming up on Saturday (June 22nd), and then after that I won't be offering any classes for a while. If you'd like to attend, there is still room!   If you have any suggestions for classes you'd like me to offer, please email me at sjrstamps@gmail.com.  I would love to hear what you, my wonderful customers, would like in the way of classes.  Or maybe you just don't want classes... please let me know.

The card I'm showing you today is made with the new "Wetlands" stamp set.  You can see this one on page 69 of the new annual catalog.  Take a peek...


Although this card might appear pretty simple to stamp, there's a sequence that needs to be followed with the masking, sponging, and stamping.  And did you notice the size of this card?  It measures 7 by 3 3/4, definitely not the usual size.  Never fear, though, I've got envelopes for this size and you'll get one to go along with it if you attend my class.  The ink colors are So Saffron, Crushed Curry, Blushing Bride, and Early Espresso.  The card base is Very Vanilla, with a layer of Crumb Cake.  The saying is from the set Blessings from Heaven (page 76 of the annual catalog).  With the clean design and absence of embellishments, this card could be used for a man or a woman.

Thanks for taking a few minutes out of your busy day to read my blog.  I appreciate it very much!  I hope you'll come back on Friday for more stamping inspiration!  Now I'll get back to my assembly line where I'm really crankin' out the cards!
Hugs,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment