Monday, March 18, 2013

Wearin' O' the Green

Hello there stamping friends and happy Monday to you!

I trust that all of you enjoyed a jolly St. Patrick's Day yesterday and hope that none of you are feeling green today from too much celebrating.  I had a great day stamping with my Hillsboro customers at Robin's house.
We had a fun time stamping, chatting, eating green treats, and drinking green punch.  We always dress up for the event and the person with the most green wins a prize.  Here's a photo I took of our merry band of stampers...



Thanks, Robin, for a great party!  It was so much fun to see everyone again!  Robin got a ton of free goodies and you can too!  Just drop me an email at sjrstamps@gmail.com  to schedule your own fun party and you'll be on your way to an amazing amount of free product.  Don't forget, you can have your party at my house which is a great time-saver for you.... no cleaning, organizing, or setting up for a party!  All you need to bring is your friends and a snack... I do the rest!

With Sale-a-bration coming to an end on Friday, March 22nd, it is time to turn our attention to new events that are on the horizon, the first of which is my Beautiful Butterflies class on Saturday April 6th at 1 pm.  This is a technique class that focuses on a different technique or two for each card.  You'll make 4 cards (with envelopes) and a pretty box to store them in for a class fee of $15, or the class is free with a $40 purchase.  I've checked out what a couple of local stamp stores are charging for classes and I've found that my classes are a real bargain!

Here's one of the cards that we'll be making at the butterfly class.



For this card, I brayered Pool Party ink directly onto the Chevron embossing folder, put the paper inside, and then rolled it through the Big Shot.  There's really nothing to it and the results are spectacular!  If you'd like to attend this class, but are busy on April 6th, just drop me a quick email at sjrstamps@gmail.com and we can schedule a private class for you and your friends whenever it is convenient for you.

That's it for today friends!  I must run as I have a lot to do to get ready for Bunco Night, coming up this Friday at 5:30 or 6:00 or whenever you can get here.  Bunco wlll start promptly at 7 pm.   I'll feed you a delicious Taco Salad Bar and dessert too, then we'll play 2 rounds of Bunco for all of the hostess dollars.
Everyone will go home with a prize, so you cannot lose by attending.   Cost for dinner, dessert, 2 cards, plus great prizes is a $50 order.  Send me a quick email if you'd like to join us.

Have a wonderful day and don't forget to come back on Wednesday for another classic card!
Hugs,
Susan                          
                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment