Friday, March 22, 2013

Farewell to Sale-a-bration

Hello there, Stampers, and Happy Friday!

I'm sorry to say that today is the last day of Sale-a-bration 2013.  At 11:59 tonight it will all be over for another year.  Then we'll go back to the regular way of doing things.... you spend $50, you spend $50... no freebie... sigh!

There's still time to get a free item or two.  Give me a call at 503-925-1929 and I'll add your order to mine that will be going in this evening.  Why not stock up on some basics that you know you'll use throughout the year like glue sticks, snail adhesive, Stampin' Mist stamp cleaner, Sticky Strip, ink refills--- consumables that you will have to purchase anyway?  Why not get them now when you can still get a free stamp set??

I'm excited for my annual Bunco Night TONIGHT!  Later today I'll be preparing a delicious Taco Salad for you, served with Chicken Taquitos and Chips & Salsa.  And for dessert I'll be serving a luscious Orange-Pineapple Cake.  Now aren't you sorry you didn't sign up?  Well, there's always next year!  Lots of prizes will be given away as well and I've promised that everyone will go home with a nice prize... even the people who don't win at Bunco.  As you might guess, I cannot afford to do an event like this more than once a year, but it sure is fun!  I hope you'll join us next year!

Here's one of the fun cards we'll be making tonight.  Of course it features a free Sale-a-bration stamp set, as well as some of the free Sycamore Street Designer Paper and some of the Sycamore Street ribbon too.
Take a peek ...



The stamp set is called "Patterned Occasions" and is free with a $50 purchase.  I've stamped the elephant image in Island Indigo, one of the older "In-Colors" that will be leaving us on May 31st.  The DSP is all from the Sycamore Street Collection and after I adhered it to the base of Island Indigo card stock, I ran it through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice embossing folder, which gives it a nice quilted look. Some of the Sycamore Street ribbon in Island Indigo makes a nice accent when tied through the hole of the focal circle.
This is a quick and easy card and we need one for tonight because we've got a lot to do... eat dinner, play bunco, win prizes, and make cards... then eat dessert!  It's going to be a very busy night!  Speaking of busy... that's what I need to do... get busy preparing everything for tonight!

Thanks for stopping by for a visit and I hope you'll come back on Monday for another classic card!
Hugs,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment