Monday, October 15, 2012

Hot Cocoa, anyone???

Hello my friends!
And a blustery, rainy Monday it is!

If you are a crazed stamper like me, you might look out your window this morning and say "Yep, it's stamping weather!"  Stamping addicts look forward to this, as they no longer have to feel guilty for staying inside.  Everyone knows you can't garden much in the rain, nor can you pull weeds (well, I guess you could), but rain is the perfect excuse to leave the gardening and weed-pulling and leaf-raking for another day.  So once the beds are made and the house is tidied, you can sit down and stamp without guilt!  Oh, and before you get started on a stamping marathon, put something in the crock pot... pot roast, soup, or stew... and then you truly can stamp the day away!

The card I have for you today is a perfect match for the weather!  Take a peek and let me know what you think...

I received this yummy card in a swap and the minute I laid eyes on it, I was suddenly craving a cup of hot cocoa!  Now that we are experiencing the perfect weather for such things, I'll be stirring up a cup very soon!  Brandy Cox, one of the demonstrators on the Hilton Head trip made this cozy card.  The card stock colors are Very Vanilla and Early Espresso and the ink color is Chocolate Chip.  The cute little cup is part of the Scentsational Season stamp set (page 16 of the Holiday catalog) and it is cut out with the matching Holiday Collection Franelit (also on page 16 of  the Holiday catalog)  The lovely Fancy Fan embossing folder adds the perfet touch, as does the sparkly rhinestone in the center of the snowflake. 

I've got lots of stamping to do today, so I'll be up in my stamp room with a nice supply of Swiss Miss sugar-free cocoa mix and a handy microwave nearby.   If you aren't a big chocolate fan like me, there's always coffee, tea, or hot cider!

Have a great Monday everyone and enjoy our "stamping weather!"
Thanks for stopping in today and I'll look forward to chatting with you again on Wednesday!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment