Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A Little Batty

A wonderful Wednesday morning to all my stamping friends!
Thanks for stopping by today.

I sure wish I had some photos of our trip to Hilton Head Island to show you.  I took plenty, that's for sure!  Unfortunately, my camera was lost, so I have no photos of the trip at all.  Sad, I know, but in the grand scheme of life, it isn't that important.  It just seems like it now, but will it matter next year?  Probably not. 

Meanwhile, I'm moving forward with preparations for World Card-Making Day on Saturday, October 6th.  If you're not already signed up, you can send me a quick email to sjrstamps@gmail.com and I'll add your name to the list for either morning (10-12:30) or afternoon (1-3:30).   Haven't you been good lately? And haven't you been working hard?  Then of course you need to reward yourself!  Come on over and I'll pamper you with yummy snacks, great cards, and some fun prizes.  There's no cost for this event, but of course orders are appreciated very much!

Today's card is a little 3 by 3 inch gift enclosure.  Sometimes you don't need a large card and this size is perfect in that case.  This would be cute tied on a loaf of pumpkin bread as a neighborly gift, or you could add it to a cello bag of Hershey's Nuggets or Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.  I think most of your co-workers would enjoy a treat like that on the holiday that celebrates all things chocolate! 
Check it out...



This little cutie was made with the Googly Ghouls set on page 27 of the Holiday catalog.  The sentiment is from the hostess set Wacky Wishes (page 204 of the annual catalog).  The ink colors are Basic Black and Old Olive and the Designer Series paper is Polka Dot Parade (page 164 of the annual catalog).  Did you know that Stampin'Up! has some sweet little envelopes for your 3 by 3 inch cards?
You can find them on page 160 of the annual catalog.  Of course, this size card is too small to mail.
I received this little card in a recent Holiday catalog swap, but since there is no name on the back of the card, I cannot give the creator proper credit. 

Well friends, I'm off to cut paper and get all my ducks in a row for Saturday.  Make the world a prettier place... stamp!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment