Friday, April 13, 2012

One Last "Smooch"

Hello Stampers and Happy Friday.

I'm excited that the weekend is almost here!  We've got company coming in from out of town and it is going to be a busy weekend for me.  I'm sure you know the routine... clean, cook, clean up, cook some more, take them to see the local sights, more cleaning and cooking and then after they leave--- laundry! 
I love having company--- don't love all of the work so much, though.  I used to think I'd like to have my own Bed and Breakfast, but the older I get the less attractive it sounds, unless I could hire someone to change the sheets and do all that laundry.  Oh, and I'd have to find someone to come in and cook breakfast too, since I don't like to get up early.  On second thought, I think I'll stick with Stampin'Up!... it's so fun that even when I'm working it doesn't feel like work!

Today I have another card for you featuring the Summer Smooches product suite that you can purchase as a "sneak peek" from the new annual catalog that will be coming out June 1st.  I'm not guaranteeing that this will be the last card you'll ever see with these products, but after a solid week of showing them, I think I'm almost finished.  How about you?  Are you bored with them yet? 
This sweet and simple card was made by my talented downline member Kathy Milano.  Take a look...




This card is like a sunny summer day... something we could all enjoy right now.  Let me give you a very quick list of the products Kathy used before I run off to finish my cleaning and preparations for the weekend ahead.
Stamps:
Mixed Bunch
Teeny Tiny Wishes (for the sentiment)
Ink: 
Daffodil Delight
Pumpkin Pie
Island Indigo
Paper: 
Whisper White
Daffodil Delight
Old Olive
Summer Smooches Designer Paper
Accessories:
Blossom Punch
1" Circle Punch
Word Window Punch
Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding
White Baker's Twine
Dimensionals

I  love cards like this because with a quick change of sentiment, it could be used for so many different occasions.  I'm sure we all know several people who could use a boost or a hug about now, so why not take a few minutes today to make a pretty card and send it out?  You can add sunshine and joy to someone's life and it won't take you more than a few minutes!

Let's think "sunshine" for the weekend!  Whatever you have planned, may you enjoy a relaxing and rejuvenating Saturday and Sunday.  I hope you'll rejoin me on Monday at The Classic Card, where I'll have more stamping inspiration for you.
Happy weekend!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment