Monday, February 13, 2012

Join me at the Tea Shoppe

Happy Monday, Stampers, and thanks for coming by for a visit.

  I'd like to offer you a cup of tea, so what is your preference?  Earl Grey, Constant Comment, and English Breakfast are all here and waiting for you.  In fact, I seem to be something of a tea collector, as I have a tin just brimming with all sorts of tea... spiced tea, herb teas, apricot tea, mango tea... the list goes on and on.  You need to come over and stamp with me at one of my events and have some tea while you're here!  Look at this happy crew!


 Don't you want to be part of a fun group of women who love stamping?  We are very friendly and there's always a place for you at the stamping table.

Today I've got a pretty card for you that would be just right to send to a friend... tea-lover or not.  Have a peek at this pretty "girly" card...



This card features two new products from the Occasions Mini-catalog.  The first, of course, is the new Tea Shoppe stamp set, which appears on page 19 of the mini.  The second new product is the gorgeous new Paper Doily Sizzlet Die, which is shown on page 7 of the Occasions Mini.  If you don't have your own copy of this great new catalog, please send me a quick email (my contact info is shown at the top of my blog) and I'll send you one.  You can also see an Occasions Mini-catalog right here on my blog.  Just scroll down until you see the catalog on the left-hand side and then click on it to open.

The colors I used here are Wisteria Wonder and Lucky Limeaid, along with a little Very Vanilla.  I stamped the tea cup on Very Vanilla with Wisteria Wonder ink. The solid Wisteria Wonder card stock on the left-hand side of the card was embossed using the ever-popular Finial Press embossing folder (p. 219 of the big catalog).  The  printed paper that I used for the doily and the striped paper on the right-hand side of the card is from the 2011-2013 In Colors Designer Paper Stack, which can be seen on page 186 of the big catalog.  Some Lucky Limeaid Ruffled Ribbon, p. 194, adds a feminine touch placed under the sentiment on the lower right-hand side of the card.  Don't forget that if the stamping bug strikes, you can order from me online 24/7 right here.  Just click on the "shop now" button you'll be taken to my Stampin'Up! demonstrator page where you can place your online order.

A glance out my window this morning shows that this is, indeed, a good day for a nice hot comforting cup of tea.  And if you happen to be lucky enough to be at home today, it would also be a great time to pull out some stamps, put on some of your favorite music,  and enjoy a little stamping along with that tea!

Have a great week, everyone!  My posting this week may be a little sporadic, as we are having a visit from the Seattle grandchildren.  I hope you understand that it is almost impossible to get anything done with two-year-old twin boys in the house.  One two-year-old would be a whirlwind, but two are a hurricane!  So we'll be battening down the hatches today in preparation for the hurricane's arrival tomorrow. 

Thanks for stopping by today and check back tomorrow to see if I'm still here!
Happy stamping and tea drinking!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment