Monday, February 6, 2012

A Bright and Happy Monday to All!

Hello Stampers!  Thanks for stopping in today. 

I'm sorry I was MIA on Friday, but I was busily working on the projects for my Fun Folds Card Class on Saturday, Feb. 18th at 10:30 am at my house.  I'll be sending out an email later today with pictures of the cards.  You aren't going to want to miss this class!

What a bright and happy Monday it is today!  There's nothing like sunshine and blue skies to get the week off to a great start.   And I've got a great bright and happy card to go along with the glorious weather! 
Take a peek...



If you were at Cheri's party, you had the fun of making this card.  If not, I'll give you a quick run-through of what we used to create this bright bit of happiness.

First of all, there's only 1 stamp on this card... the rest is all done with the magic of punches. 
The "Be my Valentine" sentiment is from the "Delightful Dozen" stamp set, which can be admired on page 167 of the big catalog.  What a versatile set this is... lots of good sentiments in delightful fonts.
The Designer Paper is a hostess selection (check page 11 of the big catalog) available only to hostesses.  It will only take 8 of your hostess dollars to get this charming paper called "Cheerful Treat."  The card stock colors are Pretty in Pink and Melon Mambo.  The punches used are Heart to Heart (p. 210) Decorative Label (p. 209) and Extra-Large Oval (p. 212). That cute polka dotted ribbon can be found on page 195.  It is Old Olive 1/2" Scallop Dot Ribbon. 

OK stamping friends... that's it for today! I've got a looonnnnggg "to-do" list so I'm going to tackle it right now. Don't forget to come back tomorrow... I'll have another Valentine for you!
Enjoy the sunshine!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment