Monday, January 9, 2012

Yippee! Sale-a-bration is almost here!

Hello stampers and welcome to The Classic Card!

Only 14 more days 'til Sale-a-bration starts on January 24th!  From then until the end of March, you'll be able to pick a free item from the Sale-a-bration catalog for every $50 you spend.  This once-a-year event is extremely popular and it's no wonder!  Who doesn't love free stuff?

To whet your appetite for Sale-a-bration, today's card features one of the free Sale-a-bration stamp sets, as well as designer paper and brads that you can get free as well!  Here... take a look---



Don't you just love the colors?  The stamp set, designer paper, and printed brads are all items you can get for FREE during Sale-a-bration!  Hostesses of parties $400 and up receive a free bundle of goodies which includes the Fresh Vintage stamp set, the Everyday Enchantment paper, plus 2 rolls of organdy ribbon and a package of printed brads.  Plus every hostess of a $150 party or more will get a re-usuable tote bag which matches the designer paper on this card.  And all of that is on top of the regular hostess benefits, which are generous as well.  Stampin'Up! knows how to pamper a hostess, that's for sure!  They'll be giving away tons of freebies during Sale-a-bration and I want to make sure that some of my customers get in on the free stuff.  I've still got some open dates, so send me a quick email at srjstamps@gmail.com so we can get your name on my calendar.  Soon, you'll be stamping and creating with these beautiful stamps, papers, and accessories!

 Let me give you a quick run-through of what I used to make this card.
Stamps:  Fresh Vintage (free Sale-a-bration item)
Ink:  Calypso Coral (on postage stamp)
        For the main image, I colored right on the stamp with Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeaid, and Pool Party markers, then stamped. Everthing is sponged around the edges with Soft Suede ink.
Paper:  The printed paper is also a free Sale-a-bration item, Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper, as is the brad in the center of the flower. 
Accessories:  Scallop Circle Punch, 5 Petal Flower Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch (p. 210) for the flower
Labels Framelit Die  (for die-cut focal piece, p. 6 of the new Occasions Mini-catalog)
Baja Breeze Seam Binding (p.195).
Postage Stamp Punch (p. 212)
Dimensionals (p.206)

Of course I want you to have your own copy of the fabulous Sale-a-bration catalog.  The best way to get one is to attend the big Sale-a-bration Kick Off Open House on Saturday, January 28th from 10am-3pm at New Hope Community Church in Clackamas, just off I-205.  For your invitation to this free event, please email me at jsrstamps@gmail.com and I'll send you your ticket!

That's all for today stampers!  I'll miss you tomorrow, but I'll be back on Wednesday with another classic card.
I hope you'll find time to stamp something pretty today!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment