Monday, January 23, 2012

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!

Hello Stampers and happy Monday to you all!

Tomorrow, January 24th, is the beginning of Sale-a-bration, Stampin'Up!'s biggest promotion of the year!  When you make a purchase of $50, you receive a free item of your choice from the Sale-a-bration brochure.  This year's Sale-a-bration items are fabulous... I think you'll love them! I hope to have a copy of the Sale-a-bration brochure posted here for you in the next couple of days.  You can always go to www.stampinup.com to see a copy as well.  Everyone who comes to the Sale-a-bration Open House next Saturday, January 28th at New Hope Community Church will receive a copy to take home.  If you aren't attending the open house and would like a brochure, please email me at sjrstamps@gmail.com and I'll send you one. 

Sale-a-bration is the best time of year to purchase stamps, paper, and accessories because you are rewarded for every $50 you spend and there is no limit to the number of free items you can earn! So it just makes sense to stock up now, while you'll get some fun new stamp sets, paper, and accessories FREE!

Sale-a-bration is also the best time of year to be a hostess, as you'll earn some wonderful extra freebies.  This year, if your party reaches $400, you'll get a fabulous hostess bundle which includes a stamp set, designer paper, 2 rolls of ribbon, and some cute printed brads.  Of course, all of these products coordinate beautifully-- that's the Stampin'Up! way!  Everyone who hosts a party of $150 or more will also get a pretty flowered tote bag.  And all that is in addition to the regular hostess benefits, which are very generous as well.  The bottom line is this.... you can't afford to miss these wonderful freebies, just for hosting a party.  To  make it even easier for you, you can have your party at my house.  Just bring your friends, some cookies or brownies and enjoy a morning or afternoon of stamping.  When it is all over, you 'll be amazed at the amount of free goodies you'll receive.  I have just 5 dates left, so give me a call to save one of them for yourself--- 503-925-1929.

Now that we have all that out of the way, let's get to something cute, as I know you came here for inspiration!  Today I'm going to show you a non-card item, but it is something that you can make.
Check this out...



Isn't this a cute card display piece?  It is an open wooden frame with wire stapled to the back.  The wire has been curled, but I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be hard to do with some needle-nosed pliers.  There's a little wooden heart decorating the lower left-hand corner, which didn't show up very well in this photo. If you don't want to be bending wire into decorative swirls, I think you could also just staple some chicken wire to a frame, which would also be cute.  In fact, you could use a frame like this to display photos, invitations, lists, etc. above your desk.  It doesn't have to be just for cards.
My daughter Katie found this at a craft show and I just love it! 

OK, stamping friends, I think I've come to the end of today's post.   Please join me back here at The Classic Card tomorrow, when I'll show you a great card made with some of the freebies you can earn during Sale-a-bration!
Have a great Monday!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment