Friday, January 6, 2012

Better Late than Never

Hello Stampers!

I'm sorry I'm so late in posting today!  As I look out my window, I see that it is almost dark.  Yikes!  How did the day get away from me like this?  I had the opportunity to have lunch with my daughter, and then go with her to Allie's 4 month visit to the pediatrician. It seemed like old times, as Katie is taking her little Allie to the same doctor she went to when we first moved to the Portland area 22 years ago.  Back then, Katie was a little girl of 9, in the fourth grade.  Again, where does the time go?

Today I have another fun Valentine for you, designed and stamped by another one of my talented downline members, Lee Richmond-Panza.  Lee is the financial wizard at the helm of a large landscape maintenance company in Hillsboro.  While some people may have the impression that "bean counters" aren't creative people, that mistaken stereotype is certainly put to rest by Lee's creative talents.  Not only are her cards well-designed, they are also meticulously executed.  You won't find stray glue streaks or crooked cuts on her work!  Check out this beauty...


Here's a quick run down of  the supplies Lee used to create this card...

Stamps:  Word Play (p. 156)
               Pretty Postage (p. 66)

Ink:  Cherry Cobbler

Paper:  Pink Pirouette, Wisteria Wonder, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White

Accessories:  Pinking Hearts Corner Punch, Pinking Hearts Border Punch (p. 211)
Scalloped Heart of Hearts Sizzlit (p. 216)
3/8" Ruffled Ribbon in Wisteria Wonder (p. 194)
Basic Rhinestones (p. 198)
Heart Pressed Letterpress Plate (p. 217)
Gold Glow Smooch Spritz (p. 203)  It is hard to see in the photo, but the heart is spritzed with a subtle touch of gold.
Dimensionals (p. 206)

Who wouldn't enjoy finding this gorgeous card in their mailbox on February 14th?  I hope you've been inspired to stamp something pretty this weekend.  I haven't checked the weather report, but I just have a feeling that it is going to be great stamping weather (that is, cold and rainy, with a hefty dose of grayness thrown in for good measure).  Fill up the old crock pot with some yummy soup ingredients and then stamp the day away! 

Have a great weekend!  Please meet me back here on Monday, when I'll have some new cards to show you, made with NEW goodies from the new Occasions Mini-catalog.

By the way... in case you didn't read your email yet today... the winner of the Online Clearance Blitz contest is Betty Ann Arrasmith!  Congratulations Betty Ann!  She wins a free stamp set of her choice valued at $15.95 or less.

Happy Stamping!
Susan
  








No comments:

Post a Comment