Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sale-a-bration is finally here!

Hello again stampers!  Welcome to The Classic Card!

Well, the long-awaited Sale-a-bration is finally here!  I know that some of my customers save up all year, just to purchase items during Sale-a-bration, because they know that they can receive free goodies just for ordering.  How fun is that??

Yesterday I promised a card made with some of the Sale-a-bration freebies so here it is:


Today's card features some warmer tones, just perfect for a day like today.  I don't know about you, but I'm planning to spend most of my day inside, out of the wind and the rain.  I'm busy dreaming up some beautiful new cards for my upcoming workshops.  What a great job I have! 

Let me give you a quick run through of the items I used to create this:

Stamps:  Friendly Phrases (p. 162)
               Bordering on Romance (p. 11, Occasions Mini--- I used the dotted line stamp)
Ink:  Early Espresso
         Soft Suede
Paper:  Everyday Elegance Designer Paper (Free Sale-a-bration item)
            Peach Parfait card stock
            Soft Suede card stock
            Very Vanilla card stock
Accessories:
            Blossom Punch ( p. 17 of the Occasions Mini-catalog)
            Fancy Flower Punch
            Scallop Circle Punch
            Boho Blossom Punch
            (punches are found on pages 209-213 of the big catalog
            Printed Brad (free Sale-a-bration item... comes with 2 rolls of coordinating ribbon)
            Edgelit Die (for cutting the curved edge, p. 7 of the Occasions Mini)
            Adorning Accents embossing folder (for embossing the curved cut edge, p. 7, Occasions Mini)
            Soft Suede taffeta Ribbon (p. 195)

Hope you've enjoyed today's card!  I'll be demonstrating the use of the new Edgelits and Framelits at the big Stampin'Up! Open House on Saturday January 28th at New Hope Community Church just off I-205 in the Clackamas Town Center area. This is a free event for my customers, so please let me know if you'd like to attend. 
Happy Tuesday!
Susan
          

No comments:

Post a Comment