Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Wonderland, Stampin'Up!

Hi there!  
Hope all is well in your Wednesday world!  
Today I have a super-simple card for you.  How easy these would be to make in quantity!  What's that?   You don't have 150 near and dear friends and family that you send Christmas cards to?  This would still be a clean and classic card to send out, even if you need under 50.

Here it is...



The colors I used are my favorites for Christmas... Cherry Cobbler combined with Mossy Meadow.  Those two colors look very rich together.  I know some people prefer a true red, like Stampin'Up!'s Real Red, but Cherry Cobbler is by far my favorite color in the Stampin'Up! palette. 

I stamped the trees from the stamp set Wonderland in Mossy Meadow, then embossed the whole panel with the new Softly Falling embossing folder, which gives the look of a snow storm. I matted the stamped panel with Cherry Cobbler before adhering it to a top folded Mossy Meadow card.  I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of card stock with Mossy Meadow ink and then flagged the ends.   Done!  Once the paper is cut, I think you could easily make this card in under 5 minutes!

I've got another easy Christmas card to share with you on Friday, so please come back then.

Hugs and happiness,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment