Monday, October 5, 2015

Cozy Christmas, Stampin'Up!

Hello Stamping Friends!

How was your weekend?  Busy and on-the-go, or laid back and relaxing?  Or maybe it was a bit of both.  Whatever you did, I hope it refreshed and recharged you for the week ahead! Wasn't the weather just the best?  

It was pretty crazy around here, with the Paper Pumpkin Pizza Party on Friday night and then the Countdown to Christmas classes on Saturday and Sunday.  After all the embossing powder settled, I decided that I need a short break, which I will get as Tuesday is my second cataract surgery.  

The card I'd like to share with you today was one of the make-and-takes from the Stampin'Up! convention this past summer.  



You might want to click on it to make it a bit bigger so you can appreciate the details. The designer paper, paper, stamp, striped satin ribbon and buttons can all be seen on page 9 of the holiday catalog.
You might be wondering where that cute jolly Santa came from.  He's cut right out of the Home for Christmas DSP The striped paper in the background is also from the same collection. You can't see it very well in this photo, but there's some of the gorgeous Subtle Stripes ribbon and a fun Home for Christmas button on the card as well.  The base of the card is the ever-classic Real Red... a vibrant holiday red.  And did you notice how all of the reds on this card match?  That's one of the best features of Stampin'Up products.  They are color-coordinated so that you can be sure that your projects will be the best-looking projects ever!  

Well,my friends, that brings me to the end of my post for Monday, October 5th.  Make the week ahead a great one!
Hugs and happiness,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment