Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Crazy About You Stampin'Up!

Hey there Stampers!

There's good news today... not only are we enjoying free shipping until Friday, but the previously un-orderable Crazy About You Bundle (page 31 of the Occasions catalog) is now available for ordering again!  

I know many of my customers who weren't able to get it will be happy to hear the news!  

Let me show you a new card made with this awesome stamp set and coordinating thinlit dies...



I no longer have my mom, but that doesn't mean I'm not sending Mother's Day cards.  I've got two daughters who are Super Moms and I'll bet a lot of my customers have either daughters or daughters-in-law who deserve to get a lovely card (and a nice gift!) on Mother's Day, coming right up on May 10th.  Many of you probably have nieces, aunts, and friends who are moms as well, so it's time to start thinking about the pretty cards you're going to make and send to mark this special day.

Here are a few more cards made with this extremely versatile set...






With the large number of words in this set, your options for creating greetings are almost unlimited.  Check out all the possibilities on page 31 of the Occasions catalog, then order a bundle for yourself!  The best thing is, you won't pay even a penny for shipping!

Happy Wednesday, everyone!  Hope your week is humming along smoothly and uneventfully!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment