Monday, January 12, 2015

Pajama Day


"How beautiful it is to do nothing and then to rest afterward."
                                                                                                           Spanish proverb

Hello stampers and happy Monday!
Can today be a pajama day for you?  Or did you have to get up early, shower, dress, and drive to work?  If at all possible, why not let today be a pajama day?  If you are retired like me, you can occasionally indulge in such a day of relaxation, rest, and renewal.  The key word here is "occasionally," because it wouldn't be a treat if you stayed in your pj's every day.  But to my way of thinking, there's no better pj day than a rainy Monday in January.  I've been known to shower, shampoo, and then put on fresh jammies for a day at home.  There's nothing cozier!  Put on the teakettle, grab a good book, and settle in for some quiet time!  

Hope you had a good weekend!  It was Grand Central Stamping Station over here.  On Saturday I had 26 stampers attend my Sale-a-bration Kick Off and then on Sunday I hosted a meeting of my downline members.  It was a stamp-packed weekend for sure!

Today I'm going to share a card designed by Mary Peterson, one of my talented downline members.  Is there anything more classic than a Valentine in red, white, and black?  



Mary used some of the great black and white paper in the Stacked with Love designer series paper stack (page 5 of the new Occasions catalog).  She also used the new Happy Heart embossing folder on page 9 of the new Occasions catalog. The sentiment comes from the Pictogram Punches set on page 89 of the annual catalog.  A heart punched from  Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper (page 193 of the annual catalog) adds a nice touch of sparkle.  This card would be perfect for anyone on your Valentine list!

Wish I could say that today will be a pajama day for me, but such is not the case!  I'm off to Curves to do my first workout of the week, then it's home to clean up my stamp room and get some work done.
Maybe tomorrow I'll get to have a pajama day!
Thanks for stopping by today and please come back on Wednesday for more stamping ideas!
Hugs to all,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment