Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Best. Day. Ever.

Hello out there!  Hope your Wednesday is shaping up to be a good one!
Thanks for coming back to see what I have for you today.  I'm using another one of the "free with purchase" Sale-a-bration sets today, as well as some of the free Designer Series Paper that you can pick as well.  The colors in the paper remind me of a sunny summer day at the beach.  



This paper pack is called Best Year Ever and here are the colors:
Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Sahara Sand, Soft Suede, and of course Whisper White.  I used Coastal Cabana card stock for my base layer, then added the designer paper, then the sentiment, which I stamped in Coastal Cabana ink, then punched with the Scalloped Tag Topper punch.  Even the Calypso Coral ribbon is a Sale-a-bration freebie.  I stamped one of the flowers from the Flower Shoppe set in So Saffron ink on So Saffron card stock, then added a Calypso Coral center.  This designer paper is one of the best Stampin'Up! has offered.  I think you're going to love it when you see it up close.  
Here's another card I made with this same designer paper.  This was shown in one of my mid-December blog posts before I signed off for my two-week break.



I just love the beach-y, tropical colors in this paper.  I think Stampin'Up! wanted to give us all a mini-vacation from the wintry weather.  I feel warmer just looking at it, don't you?

Again, I appreciate everyone who took the time to check my blog today.  On Friday, I'm going to show you a cute Valentine idea.  Have you noticed that all the stores have their Valentine merchandise displayed already?  I think it was put out the day after Christmas!
Hugs,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment