Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Holiday Sale Starts Today!

Hello stampers and happy Wednesday to all!




Today Stampin'Up! starts their annual Holiday Sale (formerly called the Online Extravaganza)!  They are kicking it off with 3 great specials only available for 24 hours:

126889  Stampin' Trimmer, regularly 29.95 is now available for 20.97, save $10

125586  Diagonal Plate for the Simply Scored Scoring Tool, regularly $11.95, now 8.37

131264  Many Marvelous Markers regularly 109.95, now 76.97, save $33

There are many other great items on sale for up to 50% off.  Check your email inbox for the complete list of sale items.  

I know you didn't come here to hear about a sale, but I want to make sure that everyone hears the news!  Here's today's card for your stamping inspiration




Recognize this?  This is another version of my classic blue and white card that I showed you last Friday.  This one is done in Raspberry Ripple and I changed the embossing folder to Beautifully Baroque for a more elegant look.  I used the largest shape from the Apothecary Accents Framelits to cut out the sentiment.  

I don't want to keep you too long here!  You definitely need to go check out the sale!  To order, simply click on the "promotions" button at the top of my blog.  This will take you to my site.  Then click on the "shop" button under my name in the upper right-hand corner.

Happy sale-ing everyone!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment