Wednesday, November 6, 2013

All is Calm



Hi there!  Thanks for coming back to see the Wednesday card!  I hope you're experiencing smooth sailing today.  Days go so much better when all is calm and drama-free, don't you agree?

In the spirit of calmness, I have another card for you made with the very popular Calm Christmas stamp set.
I have to admit that I've probably never experienced a calm Christmas.  There's always plenty going on at our house and since the arrival of grandchildren, Christmas is anything but calm.  There's chaos and crying, there's toys strewn about, there's someone in "time out."  Maybe someday when I'm ancient and living in the Shady Pines retirement home (I'll be going there with my friend Rhonda) I'll have a calm Christmas and I bet it won't be half as much fun as the crazy Christmas I have now.

Check out my card today, all calm and cool and blue...


Here's a list of the products:

Stamps:  Calm Christmas
Ink:  Island Indigo
Paper:  Island Indigo, Whisper White, and Soft Sky card stock
Accessories:  Northern Flurry Embossing Folder, Winter Frost DSP, Silver Glimmer Paper, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Old Olive Marker, Silver 1/8 inch ribbon, sponge, dimensionals

Have a calm Wednesday, everyone!
Hugs,
Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment