Friday, September 21, 2012

Quick post, quick card

Hello stampers and welcome to the (almost) weekend!

Yay!  Friday is finally here and the weekend is just around the corner.  This is going to be a very quick post today, because I'm busy getting ready for my Fall Into Stamping event tomorrow (Saturday the 22nd)... the first official day of fall.  And what a fun way to welcome fall it will be!  Attendees will learn a new concept in card-making and then create their own masterboard which will be stamped with lovely fall leaves in gorgeous fall colors. 

The card I have for you today is quick, clean, and classic.  This would be a great card to create in quantity for Christmas 2012.  A bit of work on the Big Shot, a bit of stamping, a bit of assembling and you're done!  Sounds good, doesn't it?  Well, it looks pretty nice too!  Check it out...



The gorgeous embossedd background is made with the Holiday Frame embossing folder ( page 7 of the Holiday Mini-catalog).  This has been a very popular item and it's no wonder, as it adds beautiful texture to a card.  The little reindeer and the dotted oval are from the Joyous Celebration set (also on page 7).  The scrolly sentiment is from the Greetings of the Season set ( page 8 of the Holiday Mini).
The Old Olive die cut behind the deer was cut using the Labels Collection Framelits.  Some silky seam binding in Cherry Cobbler adds a shimmery touch of color.  If you'd like to make this your Christmas card, give me a call or send me an email (my contact info is shown at the top of my blog) and we'll get everything ordered for you so you can get right to work making this pretty card to impress all of your friends and relatives this Christmas.

Well, friends, I must dash!  I'm busy cooking up some yummy treats for the stampers who are joining me tomorrow.  Why not sign up for one of my upcoming events so I can pamper you with some fun stamping and delicious food?  My October Stampin'Up!date should be in your inbox, so please read it and sign up for one or more of my October events.
Have a great weekend!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment